Central Board of Secondary Education(CBSE) every year conducts National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test (NEET) Exam to recruit students for Medical courses like MBBS,BDS etc. Every year lakhs of students give exam of NEET. Cut off Marks play crucial role for admissions in top class medical colleges of INDIA. This cut off marks will help students to judge the current year’s admission cutoff for the particular college. AIPMT is now known as NEET. Once the exam get finished, all the students are eagerly waiting to see “AIPMT 2012 Cut off marks or NEET 2013 expected cutoff marks” to know their admission status in medical colleges in India.
NEET 2013 Cutoff Marks
NEET 2013 Cutoff is the minimum score or marks required by a student to qualify for admissions in different colleges. The admissions to the various govt. and private medical colleges depend upon the seats available, difficulty levels of the exam and more important the number of applicants Since all students who get the qualifying marks cannot be accommodated with seats, a minimum cutoff mark is determined.
Reservation of admissions(expected) 2013 according to NEET Cutoff marks 2013
1) 15% Seats are reserved for SC Candidates
2) 7.5 % Seats are reserved for ST Candidates
3) 27% seats are reserved for non-creamy layer OBC candidates in Central Educational Institutions
4) 3% seats are reserved on horizontal basis for PH candidates.
Expected NEET 2013 Cutoff Marks with Opening and Closing Ranks
The list given below is AIPMT 2012 Cutoff marks with category wise opening and closing ranks.
NEET 2013 Cutoff Marks and Benefits of NEET Cutoff Marks:-
- The NEET 2013 Cutoff is a score or marks that is used to filter the number of applicants for admissions to the various medical courses.
- The Cutoff for NEET 2013 is mainly dependent on many factors like the number of applicants, number of seats available and the levels of difficulty of the entrance exam.
- Students can check the NEET 2013 Cutoff to decide and plan for their counselling choices and admissions.
- Students who obtain score above the NEET 2013 Cutoff will be sent call letters.